Sunday, January 10, 2010

You have to start somewhere...

It's quite overwhelming to start this process and this blog. I have so many thoughts and history swarming in my head. I've written them in various places throughout life . . . another blog, emails, journals, websites, etc.  But I know it will be good to get them out in one place. Maybe not always in a logical order, but I'm fine with that. And maybe it will be a healing process as well. And maybe it will help me figure out where I can go from here. Because I honestly don't know. I do know that despite moments of sadness which I've accepted will always be a part of my life, I'm overall very happy and content where God has me now. I think back to rougher times and am in awe that I am able to write that last sentence. Praise the Lord!

No comments: